Thursday, August 9, 2012

Life on Mars - Top Tweets From Curiosity

Mars rover Curiosity
I bet you didn't know NASA's adventurous space-traveling rover Curiosity had its on Twitter account.

It's true, and even more interesting, Curiosity is kind of....bitter ....jaded... snarky, even.

I started following @SarcasticRover today on Twitter, and I have to say that is one damn funny robot.

I've culled the most recent communications from Curiosity and picked out a few favorites, but those of you on Twitter might want to give the poor rover a "follow." Really, you should. It's lonely out in space.


2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I wonder if it's someone from NASA? Or maybe the person who does the Bronx Zoo Cobra??

    JennyW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or just an ordinary citizen....we can all dream of intergalactic greatness.

    ReplyDelete