Friday, January 20, 2012

Stephen Colbert Wins Big on Morning Joe

Former GOP representative Joe Scarborough is by far my favorite TV Republican. Scarborough takes a reasoned, intelligent, and bi-partisan approach to politics, and he typically features guests on his show who do the same. Whenever I'm awake at the crack of dawn, my TV is tuned to "Morning Joe" on MSNBC.

Today Joe had a hilarious 20-minute segment with guest Stephen Colbert, who tackled topics like open marriage and poor candidate favorability ratings with his typical unflinching tongue-in-cheek demeanor.

Here's a short clip from the Colbert segment - my favorite moment  is when Scarborough completely loses it, as Colbert compares Ron Paul to fairy tale imp Rumplestiltskin.

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Colbert is so funny. I don't think the others got it right away with the fairy tale reference. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Joe definitely got it though. His high pitch squeal is what I liked best about the whole clip.

    ReplyDelete