Friday, August 3, 2012

My Olympic Brush With Broadcasting Greatness

One of the enjoyable things these days about epic worldwide media events (think Oscars, Olympics, and apparently Justin Bieber haircuts) is the opportunity to share in the excitement of the affair with the entire Twitterverse.

Twitter enables real-time interaction with thousands of others who are participating in or watching an event, and periodically, you even get a celebrity response.

To that end, I bring you my Twitter exchange today with ESPN's Chris Fowler, regarding Chinese Olympic trampoline gold medalist - Dong Dong.


Don't worry. I don't think I actually offended Chris. This was at least his second tongue-in-cheek tweet about Dong. Besides, however shameful my comment was, I'm pretty sure this Yahoo Sports headline is worse.

2 comments: