Hard to believe it's been more than fifty years since Paul and John started the Beatles. I enjoy their music enough, but what brings memories of my early 1970s childhood crashing back are the songs of Paul McCartney & Wings.
In recognition of Paul's birthday today, I hope you'll accept this gift I've made you.
10 Reasons To Watch the "Silly Love Songs" Video All The Way Through
- Young Paul was kind of a hottie.
- There aren't enough horns and strings in today's pop music.
- You've forgotten how airports looked in the 70s.
- Hella big afros.
- You need a good excuse to tap your feet for five and a half minutes.
- You miss the David Cassidy rocker-mullet (in men's and ladies' styles).
- You feel sorry for poor Paul and hope viewing this adds to his royalties.
- Good harmony is so hard to come by these days.
- Work blows; this is better.
- Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs. (and what's wrong with that)