Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Millions of Americans Stricken with FFCA (Facebook F*cking Changed Again)

Provided by someecards.com and shared via dozens of my FB friends
Like everyone else in America, today I contracted a wicked case of the new technology-based syndrome known as FFCA (Facebook Fucking Changed Again).

With one day of torturous coping behind me, it turns out that my life didn't actually end. My symptoms (twitching, cursing, and yelling at my Mac) have already begun to moderate (except for the cursing, which I seem to have a nasty case of), and I once again have enough perspective to go on about my regular internet business.

I can only hope that you all, like me, have begun to get a handle on the horrors of reorganized news feeds, sub-classified friend groups, and random "helpful" pop-up boxes.

Godspeed everyone (or high speed, at least).

2 comments:

  1. Oddly, I am more annoyed today than yesterday, mainly because I don't want to take the time to "learn" how to use Facebook. I have enough complicated things to learn in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold tight Cindy. I heard there are more changes coming from FB....

    ReplyDelete